Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Catch up!

It has been a busy few weeks! Everyone around blogland picks a word for the year. I have never done that before this year. This year I picked a word and it is "FINISH". And boy oh boy I have been finishing lots of stuff that has been hanging around for a while. First up was this idea that I got from Pinterest for Princess Belle's room. I think it sat unfinished for about 2-3 months!


I received this awesome wreath as a Christmas gift from October Moon but this left a dilemma where do I put it!  I realized that it matched my upstairs bathroom just perfectly but I didn't want it up there where I couldn't see it.  So I {with lots of help from Rhino} broke out the paint and re-painted our den.  It looks so great now. See another project finished!

This is just randomly in here - we all got new tablets for Christmas and we needed a case.  We ordered cases from eBay and it was a bit scary but when they came them made me do the happy dance!  They are so pretty.


This past weekend we went to the World Cup Speed Skating.  It is pretty neat to watch.

And I actually sewed last week.  I made these pillow covers plus some other ones.  I am really happy with how they turned out.  Another project finished!


And here is one more project to get finished!  Maybe this weekend?!

Until next time stay warm and keep busy!

No comments: